Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the Epic Quest by VoG Studios starring the lovable Moogles.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPG Maker helps you make your own game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthVollis
Admin
DarthVollis

RPG Maker helps you make your own game Empty
PostRPG Maker helps you make your own game

In an early post I introduced the RPG Maker Software and now I am going to discuss some of the Resource Packs. All of the Resource Packs are available for purchase on the RPG Maker Forum which can be found by following the link at the bottom of this post. I already own several of the Resource Packs that are available, but by far my favorite of these is the DS Resource Pack.

RPG Maker helps you make your own game Ds-banner

Invoking the feel of SNES-era RPGs, RPG Maker DS was a big hit in Japan. Unfortunately, it hasn't made it over to North America (yet). What has made it over however is a boatload of resources and graphical goodies.

RPG Maker helps you make your own game Ds-left

I was always a big fan of Super Nintendo games and when I saw this Resource Pack I was like "MINE".

The resource pack contains:
5 Dungeon Sets (Ice, Sewer, Crystal, Space, Mines)
4 Town Sets (Arabian, Forest, Castle, Town)
36 Character Sheets
36 Battlers including High Res Version
Facesets and Bust Shots
20 BGM Tracks
80 Icons, 85 Big Icons, 1 Windowskin
33 Event Objects by EvilEagles and Archeia
20 Free Sample Maps by Deckiller and Liberty
Exclusive scripts by Fomar0153 and Free Scripts and Fixes by NeonBlack, LoneWolf, Mezzolan, Mithran.

So far with this pack I created an interesting looking game that does not have a name yet.

Here is a screenshot of my work so far.

RPG Maker helps you make your own game Ds-pro10

The game is going to be a game that does not have any random encounters instead the enemies will be met on the map. I am including several mini-games and many secrets for the player to find.

If you are familiar with RPG Maker you may notice that I have combined the RTP Tilesets and the DS Tilesets. This is because there still some tiles that are not in the DS Resource Pack as of yet, but there is hope for the future.

My main request is for more add-ons to the DS Resource Pack. More characters and tiles please. There need to be more walls and floors. With characters there needs to be behavior sets like down etc.

Keep up the good work people and remember that if you can think of it, it can be made into a game!

LINKRPG Maker helps you make your own gameLINK
Back to top Go down
https://mooglefantasy.board-directory.net
Share this post on: reddit

RPG Maker helps you make your own game :: Comments

No Comment.

RPG Maker helps you make your own game

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Players Corner :: The Program Used to Create Moogle Fantasy-
Jump to: